A global energy company with operations in more than 100 countries is seeking a Certified Master Black Belt with retail experience to manage the introduction of Six Sigma and process change into a highly varied environment. Due to the nature and complexity of this type of business, you will need to have previous merchandising and trading experience coupled with proven retail business acumen (5 years ideally). In addition, this area of the business operates at a global level, requiring the MBB to be able to travel 50% of the time as well as work with different cultures, often working to influence external channels of trade. It is therefore also important that you have an interest in business and are able to convey this interest and enthusiasm to stakeholders whilst understanding their plethora of differing priorities. This is a high profile role within a team that has been established for the last 18 months within the business.
You must be able to manage the following:
● Stakeholder management, inspiring and influencing people to engage in Six Sigma and Lean practices
● Leading and coaching projects, both directly and remotely, tying the projects to the company strategy
● Providing training and on occasions training material bespoked to this area of the business
● Identify and train key personnel from the retail business with the principles of Six Sigma
You must have the following skills:
● Ideally MBB and LEAN certification
● Leadership and management experience
● Proven project experience
● Ability to still be hands on and manage several projects personally whilst coaching and mentoring others.
● Good team player
● Excellent communication skills
● Highly ambitious and driven to succeed within a world class organisation
This is an excellent role for the right MBB. You will be given the autonomy to manage the change program across 100 countries, touching 14 million customers every day across approx. 30,000 sites. Opportunities like this do not come around often. Excellent career progression is guaranteed.
LOCATION – ideally south west but can work from home with travel
SALARY - £80,000 plus package
Contact us to find out more